- Applicant must be an L.L.M. from reputed university.
- Must be enrolled with Bangladesh Bar Council.
- 4-5 years experience in relevant field
- Vetting different sorts of land related documents;
- Capable to work with real estate related organizations like RAJUK, Public Works Ministry, NHA, and Registry Office.
- Should have good knowledge on land law.
- Preparing various kinds of (specially land and apartment related) deeds and agreements relating to property transfer and mortgage and in due course registration of the same with the Sub-Registrar Office;
- Review of loan and security documents of classified borrower of Banks, leasing companies and other financial instruments;
- Authentication of all Sale Deeds and allotment Agreement and Deed of Agreement for all department;
- Legal opinion on various kinds of documents;
- Interactions with the clients, conducting initial meetings with the clients, taking down details, receive documents, keeping in touch with clients and follow-up.
- Checking of legal documents.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill and sufficient knowledge in computer etc.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered for deserving candidates.
Potential candidates are requested to apply with detailed resume along with 1 copy of recent passport size color photograph to the following address on or before 20th March, 2016.
The Chief Executive Officer, Manama Developments Ltd.
House # 142, Road # 12, Block- E, Banani-1213.
Please write the position applied for on the top of the envelope.